Plaid-patterned button-ups has to be the best creation known to men's wardrobe next to jeans so here are plaid shirts: ten places to buy them, just for you fashion trendsetters! From preppy boys to cowboys and everyone in between, you can never go wrong with it, and they'll never go out of style. You may need them for work or just love the look for fashion. In no particular order, here are ten places you are guaranteed to walk into, or online shop, and find plaid shirts.
- Sears – Always a nice selection of moderately priced, plaid shirts from dressy to casual. Shop in store or online.
- JCPenney – Much like Sears, JCPenney always has a nice variety of moderately priced plaid shirts to choose from. Shop in store or online.
- Kohls – Along the pricing of Sears and JCPenney, Kohls carries a wide selection of patterns and colors. Shop in store or online.
- Macys – You'll find a few brand names here. Prices can range from $29.99 to $89.99. Be sure to take advantage of their many sales for steals. Shop in store or online.
- Nordstroms – A step higher than Macys in the designer clothes department, you'll find plaid shirts priced over $200 here. Shop in store or online.
- TJ Maxx – Stomping grounds for the fashionable yet budget conscious shoppers; Brands carried at Macys and Nordstroms can be found marked down up to 75%! Shop in store only. Visit their web site for a store locator.
- Marshalls – Under the umbrella of TJX stores, Marshalls is another option for the fashionable, yet budget conscious, shoppers looking for drastically marked down brand names. Shop in store only. Visit their web site for a store locator.
- Target – For affordable basic plaid shirts, this is a great place to start. Shop in store or online.
- Walmart – You'll find plaid shirts priced from $10 to $14 here. Shop in store or online.
- Kmart – Another great place for basic plaid shirts starting at $7.98. Shop in store or online.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …