Polar Heart Rate Watches: 5 Best
If you're active and want to monitor your body, check out these 5 best Polar heart rate watches. Working out isn't easy and trying to keep track of your heart rate is even harder. Any heart rate monitor does the job, but Polar is one of the best. Keep these five in mind when shopping for a good, reliable heart rate watch.
- Polar FA20: This Polar heart rate watch comes in styles for women and men. It's reasonably priced and easy to use. If you sweat a lot, don't worry. It's water proof. Keep track of your daily activity, calorie count and total distance for up to nine weeks. Great for cross-training and performance workouts. You can find it under $60 at some online retailers.
- Polar FT80: Keep track of your heart rate with this innovative watch. It's good for anyone into intense workouts or strength training. Polar FT80 records distance, calories, maximum heart rate and number of exercise files. Prices may run around $300.
- Polar RS400: Polar RS400 is perfect for intense workouts like bicycling and running. This watch lets you create your own workout regiment. It has a lot features that may take time to figure out, but it shouldn't take too long. Prices start around $250.
- Polar CS100: A low priced heart rate watch that has auto start features. Helps you reach personal goals by comparing performances. Prices start around $80.
- Polar CS600X: One of the Polar heart rate watches that's very advanced. It features a cycling computer as well. Other features include temperature measurement, backlight, display zoom, alarms, bike mount and much more. You can find this one around $400 at some retailers.