Poptropica Cheats For Big Nate Island
"Poptropica" cheats for Big Nate Island don’t actually exist, they're more like strategies and secret methods. In "Poptropica" the player gets to create their very own character, and gets to go on adventures around several different islands. Many of them are completely different than the others. Big Nate Island is one of these, as the cheats for this island, are drawn in the same fashion as the web comic, Big Nate by Lincoln Pierce.
- How to get past the seagull: First the player needs to get past Puffin Point, and at that point they’ll need to go to the light house. When the player makes it up to the light inside the lighthouse, retrieve the lobster from the backpack. The player can use this like a wrench and will cause the light in the lighthouse to rotate around and point towards the school. This will scare the seagull away from its nest, and the path will suddenly be clear. Then the player needs to get the bell clapper, and when this is taken back to the school, the bell will work and will make the girls come back to school. This is one of the harder cheats on Big Nate Island on "Poptropica".
- The Locker Code: Through this island, the player has to collect comic book pages. Once the player has collected all of them there will be a code to a locker that will be revealed. The player will be able to see this code when all of the pages are together. The code should end up in the middle of the pages, and this will reveal that the code is NINETHREEZEROFIVE or 9305. When the player goes back to the school, and after some science, they will get to enter that code in, and they receive the schools blueprint. This is a difficult cheat for "Poptropica" inside Big Nate Island.
- How to click on the Filing Cabinet: This is a difficult “cheat” for "Poptropica" on Big Nate Island and it takes place right after the last cheat. After the player has gotten the school blueprints, they should take the stink bomb that they made in Chemistry class, and plant it inside of the detention room. After the player sets it off in detention, the filing cabinet is clickable. Many players of "Poptropica" have had difficulty with this particular set of events.
- The Vanishing Basement Boy: This cheat isn’t exactly a cheat on "Poptropica’s" Big Nate Island, it’s more of a mysterious happening that might help the player in the long run to expose where the time capsule actually is. When the player goes into the basement after the detention room, if the player turns the light on, Arthur will be standing there all creepy. Turn the light off, and then back on, and he’s no longer standing there. It’s weird, but his position is where players should plant the cracker that will make the dog dig up the time capsule. Helpful yet creepy cheat for Big Nate Island on "Poptropica".
- How to Beat Big Nate’s Jet Ski Challenge: This isn’t exactly a cheat for "Poptropica," more of a strategy for Big Nate’s Island. When the player jumps down onto the Jet Ski, Big Nate will challenge them to a race, and the player must beat Big Nate back to the island. The best way of doing this is to go as far to the right as possible and try to avoid all of the obstacles as the come towards the Jet Ski. Because the player will be as far to the right as possible they won’t be able to see the obstacles coming, so the best way to do this is to jump every few seconds. The obstacles come every three seconds, so the player shoud jump in three second increments.