The styles of years past are quickly becoming the most in-demand fashion; to keep up with the trends, one should know popular vintage clothing labels. Instead of perusing online auction sites or trying one's hand at various yard sales, checking out these popular vintage clothing labels will ensure that the shopper always looks their best in clothing inspired by generations past.
- ModCloth.com This site specializes in popular vintage clothing labels for the ladies as well as offering a plethora of vintage-inspired home furnishings. The clothing selection ranges from tops and bottoms, to shoes and handbags. Clothing can sorted by era, though most of their clothing embraces the "mod" style from the 1960s.
- ShopPlasticLand.com This online boutique caters to a classier audience, offering more vintage formal wear than anything else. Also catering exclusively to female clientele, this store's popular vintage clothing labels can also be sorted by style, including punk, rock, gothic, or art deco. ShopPlasticLand.com also has an extensive gift collection, including merchandise for music lovers, foodies, and craft enthusiasts.
- PopinaSwimwear.com Specializing in women's swimwear, this site is perfect for the summer time. These one piece, two piece, and tankinis are all perfect for a classical look while at the beach. These popular vintage clothing labels are flattering as they are nostalgic.
- RustyZipper.com One of the few online retailers that carries men's apparel, this site has an extensive selection of popular vintage clothing labels from the 1940s to the 1980s. The site also has seasonal items and even a section devoted to "Ugly Sweaters," perfect for the irony lover in us all.
- DaddyOs.com Specializing in clothing from the 1950s, this vintage retailer is aimed more for men, though the women's clothing is full of only the most popular vintage clothing labels. With everything from a wide selection of bowling shirts to fedoras, this store has everything for aficionados of the era of Swing.
With the ever-fluctuating trends in fashion, one can be assured that there will always be a niche for vintage clothing labels.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …