Porcupine Mountains Trails
The Porqupine Mountain trails are all great for hiking or walking. Each of these trails have great nature views that you can enjoy alone, with family, or with friends. Located in Ontonogan, Michigan, these trails are all ones you should consider visiting.
- Beaver Creek Trail: This Porqupine Mountain trail has great views of the LIttle Carp river that it crosses. It is 1.2 miles long, making it a supremely great walk or hike for you to do. You'll definitely want to go along this great trail, where you can even enjoy cross-country skiing in the winter.
- BIg Carp River Trail: This is a wonderful Porqupine Mountain trail that provides great views of nature along its 9.6 mile length. It is great for hiking and photography as it passes along waterfalls and Lakes. It's also known to be a great trail to fish along.
- Union Spring Trail: This is one of the greatest of the Porqupine Mountain Trail. You can either hike or even use your mountain bike along this 4-mile long trail. It is named after the Union Spring that it is located along, which is one of the largest natural springs in the state of Michigan. It is truly a beautiful site and a trail you will definitely want to visit.
- South Mirror Lake Trail: This trail is excellent for anyone looking to go hiking, fishing, skiing, or even just to take pictures. It's a wonderful trail leading to the scenic Mirror Lake. It is 3 miles long and this Porqupine Mountain trail is worth every step of nature.
- Union Mine Trail: This is a great Porqupine Mountain trail that passes along the Union Gorge. It is only a mile long, great for a short hike to do alone or in a group. It's a trail you'll definitely want to visit at least once.