Positive Attitude Quotes
When looking for positive attitude quotes, a great source to begin with is professional athletes. A positive attitude provides sports players with the ability to continue playing strong in the face of defeat and a willingness to treat fellow players with good sportsmanship. If your own attitude could use an adjustment, have a glance at these positive attitude quotes.
- Michael Jordan: "Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation." As simple as it sounds, Michael Jordan's positive attitude quote is a universal key to happiness. We will not always appreciate everything someone may tell us or enjoy each situation that we find ourselves in. But if we possess the inner-discipline to "look on the bright side", we can become resilient to our struggles.
- George Foreman: "That's my gift. I let that negativity roll off me like water off a duck's back. If it's not positive, I didn't hear it. If you can overcome that, fights are easy." It is difficult to associate a boxing ring with being a haven for "positive attitudes." But Foreman's quote expresses the fact that he is a boxer who didn't let the gruesome grit of his chosen sport effect his positive outlook. His focus is on the encouraging things in life.
- Dan Marino: "I think positive. I always think we're going to score." To achieve it, you have to believe it. Marino's quote about the importance of a positive attitude shows that it is a crucial ingredient to winning on the football field - and in life. Visualizing ourselves making our dreams come true is the first step in making what we imagine tangible.
- Wade Boggs: "A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results."Have you ever noticed that all it takes is one person to give up his or her seat to an elderly person on the subway before everyone follows suit? According to this quote, sometimes all that is necessary to trigger a positive attitude in others is to bring our own to the forefront. Making an effort to do something positive makes us feel better and shows others just how easy it is.
- Mark McGwire: "I'm not here to discuss the past... I'm here to be positive."Clinging to negative past events can create an emotional obstacle. No matter how much we regret something, we can never change the fact that it happened - we can only learn from it. McGwire's quote proves that only a positive attitude can bring redemption and an optimistic future.