There are many reasons you may want to know some positive body language examples. When interviewing for a job or a promotion the interviewer may be watching your body language to judge the type of person you are. A woman at the bar, a teacher or a police officer are just a few other examples of people who read body language to gauge what type of person you are. Below you will find a few examples of positive body language.
- Eye Contact. Making good eye contact is one of most important steps to achieving a positive body language. Eye contact tells a person you are interested in what they are saying. It also means that you are confident in what you are saying to them.
- Smiling. When you smile it shows a positive body language. A smile will encourage a person to talk to you and shows that you are a happy and confident person.
- Head Gestures. Holding your head up high will display confidence. Nodding and leaning your head towards a person shows them you are listening in this show of positive body language.
- Hands and Arms. Avoid crossing your arms or hiding your hands while trying to display a positive body language. Use hand gestures and even lightly touch a persons arm or hand while talking with them to display your confidence.
- Legs. If you are sitting down keep feet planted on the ground. A crossed leg will appear unapproachable and that you may have a defensive attitude. Dangling legs show a person that you are carefree and may not be focused and determined.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.