If you are looking for a potluck recipe, but you are at a loss of what to make, here are three great recipes to try out. Whether you are looking for the main course, a side dish or a sweet ending one of these recipes is sure to assist in your potluck endevours. Did you get assigned to bring the drink to the potluck? We got a recipe for that too!
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/3 c. lemon juice
- 1/3 c. grape jelly
- Pat hamburger mixture into balls and brown in skillet.
- Add sauce mixture over top of meatballs
- Let simmer covered for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
This potluck recipe is easy to transport and keep wam!
Baked Potato Casserole
- 4 or 5 Russet (baking) Potatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Peel potatoes and slice them about ¼ inch thick.
- Layer potato slices in a 9 X 13 glass or metal baking dish.
- Salt & Pepper the potato slices to taste.
- Pour milk over the potatoes to about 1/3 the depth of the baking dish.
- Top with an even layer of cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 400F for approximately 50 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Serves 6 to 8.
This potlock recipe is a great twist on a usual potato dish.
Chex Mix Puppy Chow
- 9 cup Chex Cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chip
- 1/ 2 cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup utter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- Put cereal in a large bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour the chocolate mix over the cereal, and stir.
- Place the mixture in a bag, and pour the powdered sugar in the bag.
- Seal and shake to coat.
- Spread the mixture evenly on wax paper and allow to cool.
This potluck recipe is very cheap to make and makes plenty for everyone to have a bite!
- 3/4-cup fresh or thawed frozen raspberries
- 9 cups water
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 12 lemons)
- 2 cups superfine sugar
- Puree the raspberries in a blender.
- Strain through a fine sieve into a pitcher.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk together until the sugar dissolves.
- Serve over ice.
This potluck recipe is delicious and refreshing.