The Premarin side effects can range depending on the person that is taking the medication. Although it is primarily used to treat the symptoms of menopause in women, this medication is often used to treat the symptoms of some cancers in men. It can only be used as treatment by prescription and is made from equine estrogens. The majority of the Premarin side effects are not life threatening and are minor. They include the following:
- Headaches. Headaches are one of the most common Premarin side effects. Dizziness can also go along with the headaches, along with depression.
- Decreased sex drive. This is also one of the most common side effects for men who are taking Premarin. Unfortunately men get the short straw with this side effect because women tend to have an increased sex drive.
- Back pain. Back pain is not uncommon when taking Premarin.
- Allergic reactions. This is one of the more severe side effects that are possible when taking Premarin. The allergic reactions can include rashes, hives, having a hard time breathing, and itching. You may also experience swelling around your mouth and lips, and the possibility of tightness in the chest.
- Breast tenderness. This is one of the more common side effects that men have when they take Premarin. There is also the possibility of an increase in your breast size. When learning about Premarin side effects don't mistake this one for women. It is also very common in men.
- Strokes. This, along with heart attacks are the most serious possible side effects. If while taking Premarin you have changes in your vision, or weakness in in an arm or a leg you should see your doctor immediately.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …