Premium Wordpress Themes
Premium WordPress themes are used by anyone who really wants to make their website stand out from the crowd whenever it comes time to look professional. The best way to understand what WordPress themes are is to think about it as your website’s clothing. There are a lot of different WordPress themes available for you to choose from.
- The Agency Premium WordPress Theme is a WordPress theme from Studio Press Design Studio that was introduced in May 2010. The theme will work well for any business thanks to the six layout options and theme setting panels it offers so that you can fine-tune the way that your website looks. There are also custom widgets, footer widgets, an option for creating a dynamic text logo, controls for the navigation menu, post thumbnails, SEO options and breadcrumb navigation.
- The Play Premium WordPress Theme is a modern multimedia WordPress theme that was introduced in May 2010. This WordPress theme is available in six color schemes that are all controlled by CSS and has a lot of features included within it. One such feature is the networks widget that displays all of the popular social networks. There are also SEO settings that allow you to optimize each of your posts and an automatic image re-sizer tool. You will also be able to easily add videos. Banner and Adsense management and threaded comments are also available.
- The VideoBlogger Premium WordPress Theme was created by Proud Themes and introduced in May 2010. This is a video theme that is suitable for video blogs. This theme will provide these blogs with a magazine theme that is unique and very flexible to work with. There is a fully widgetized homepage, easy to use HTML and CSS code and it is fully search engine optimized as well. Setting up this WordPress theme is really easy because there are no files to edit.
- The Boast Premium Business WordPress Theme was created by Woo Themes and introduced in April 2010. It has ten color schemes to choose from and is great for businesses because it is full of things that will set your blog apart from the crowd. One of the nice things about this theme is that your blog’s work can show up on your homepage. You can also post your site’s most important message there as well. Of course, you will also be able to customize your blog by using customized widgets there and perform easy SEO, too. Furthermore, the backend is also very easy to use so you will be able to keep your blog up-to-date.
- The Diarise Premium Events Management WordPress Theme was created by Diarise and introduced in April 2010. This WordPress theme is meant specifically for those who are into event management. It is a neat theme that includes a home page “tabber” so all of the current and past events can be easily seen. Other features for your homepage include a customized area for showcasing your work or products and widget space for your blog—all of it is easy to navigate, too. You will find it really easy to keep all of your events updated, which is why it is great for so many different places like churches, sports teams and even schools. Plus, there are a lot of great custom widgets and built-in SEO options too.