Pretty Ricky Songs
Pretty Ricky is a hip hop/ R&B group, use this list of Pretty Ricky songs as a guide to introduce you to their music. Pretty Ricky songs are known for their raunchy lyrics. The quartet got their start in Miami, Florida in 1997 and have been churning out singles and hits together ever since.
- "Grind with me". "Grind with me" was one the groups first singles to hit the airways. It debuted in 2005 under the name "Grind on me" and found a lot of success on Miami radio stations. It became one of the most requested songs in Miami and led to the group being signed by Atlantic Records. It was later re-recorded under the name that it it still well known by today: "Grind with me".
- "Your Body". "Your body" was the second single released from Pretty Ricky's debut album "Bluestars". It reached #12 on the Billboard Top 100 list. It peaked at #5 on the U.S Billboard Hot Rap Tracks list.
- "On the Hotline". "On the Hotline" was the first single released on the groups second album entitled "Last Night Special". The song is modified version of Salt-N-Pepa's song "Let's Talk About Sex Baby" even using some of the original lyrics. The beat of the song is a combination of several different classic R&B hits. The song was later remixed and featured hip hop/R&B stars such as DJ Khaled, Butta Creame, Missy Elliot, Meat & Bonez and Jim Jones.
- "Push it Baby". "Push it Baby" was the second single released off of the album "Last Night Special". The official remix of the song features hit reggae artist Sean Paul. This is the version, which was part of a promotional CD that was leaked on the internet, was used in the music video. "Push it Baby" peaked at #2 on the BET 106 & Park countdown.
- "Cuddle Up". "Cuddle Up" was featured on Pretty Ricky's third album which was never actually officially released. It featured Butta Creame which consists of four members: Butta Baby, Butta Fly, Hot Butta and Cocoa Butta. The music video peaked at #2 on the BET 106 & Park countdown.
- "Knockin' Boots 08". "Knockin' Boots 08" was also on the groups third album entitled "Eighties Babies". The entire album was leaked and could not be released. It was later offered as a free mixtape online.
- "Tipsy (In Dis Club)". This is the first hit single released by Pretty Ricky on its self titled album. It peaked at #52 of the Billboard charts making it Pretty Ricky's biggest hit since "On the Hotline". The song gained popularity after it was used in a video that band member, Spectacular Smith, made of himself on YouTube. In the video he issued a challenge to other famous Rappers and R&B singers. Several video responses were made, including one from reality starlet Tila Tequila, but no comment was made by the artists who were challenged.
- "Say a Command". "Say a Command" was the second single released on the Pretty Ricky self titled album in 2009. This was the first album that featured new lead singer Mannie "Lingerie" DeAnda who replaced original member, Pleasure P.
- "Cookie Cutter". Cookie Cutter was the first single off of the groups latest album entitled "Bluestars 2". It was released in July of 2010.
- "Topless". "Topless" was the second single released off of "Bluestars 2". It was released only a few days after "Cookie Cutter" in August 2010.