Professional Ping Pong Paddles
There are many questions you need to ask yourself when choosing professional ping pong paddles. Many professionals buy the blade and rubber separately and put them together themselves. There are also many professional ping pong paddles to choose from if you want to buy them already assembled. Choosing the grip, flatness, friction and other parameters is very important. The player must also know all the rules of the tournament he is playing in so the ping pong paddle conforms to those rules. Choosing the right paddle for you can help you win your games.
- Panda Magnum. The blade speed is ten and it weighs 84 grams. It is seven-ply and the blade control is seven. You can choose from Fl, St, or An handle styles. The rubber brand choices are TSP or Panda. TSP comes in 730 Regular, Speed, Super Speed, Spindrive, Superdrive or X’s Regular. Panda rubber choices are Quickspin, Force and Spinfactor.
- On Fusion. The blade speed is 10.5 and it weighs 75 grams. It is also seven-ply with a blade control of seven. The rubber brand choices are TSP and Panda and the rubber choices are the same as for the Panda Magnum.
- Killerspin RTG-Diamond C Professional Ping Pong Paddle Flavor: Flared. This ping pong paddle comes with a choice of 3-7/8” straight or flared handle, an innovative carbon construction and an ITTF approved stratagem.
- Killerspin RTG-Diamond TX Professional Ping Pong Paddle. This ping pong paddle has a 3-7/8” erect handle, a 9/16” Hubbub thickness, and cabon plies.
- TSP FX-1 with X’s Rubber. This ping pong paddle is five-ply and has a blade speed of eight. The blade weighs 72 grams. The rubber is TSP X’s and has a rubber spin rating of 10.5 and a rubber speed rating of 9.5
- Juic Light Offense III with Air Condle Rubber. This professional ping pong paddle comes with a flared handle. The blade has a hard wood feel with medium-light weight and medium-fast speed. It has a good touch for looping and blocking. The rubber is a Juic Air Condle 2.0 mm sponge which is a new high-tech rubber that has great durability, power, control and spin. It is for players whose style is offensive and speedy.
- Hunter Hawk with Stiga Chop and Drive Rubber. This professional paddle has a straight handle. The blade is made of two layers of poplar wood with a basswood center. It has an oversized head is three-play making for great touch and finesse. The rubber has a thin 1.0 sponge thickness which absorbs the ball which increases the contact time with the ball. It is great for players who like to chop, push, drive and block, that also want superior control and spin.
- Nittaku Kasumic Basic with Hammond Pro Alpha Rubber. This professional ping pong paddle has a flared handle. The rubber has a 2.1 mm sponge which allows for good touch and control. The blade has a balance of both offensive and defensive uses. This paddle is great for players who are offensive-minded hitters and topspin drivers.
- Tibhar Samsonov Alpha with Tibhard Rapid (Max) Rubber. The blade on this paddle allows for a spin-oriented, controlled attack. The rubber is soft sponge and elastic rubber which allows you to feel the ball and control it with speed and spin. It is best for offensive players for a spin game that has touch.
- Stiga Offensive Classic with Stiga Innova Ultra Light Rubber. The flared blade on this ping pong paddle is great for fast, technical attacks. The rubber is has an Air-Capsule-System technology which allows for high speed along with springiness and elasticity which is great for spin, speed and power. It is best for players who are offensive and like to hit, loop, counter, and block.