Promise Rings For Girlfriend
Finding that special woman is a gift in an of itself and showing her how much you live her easily be accomplished with the top 10 reasons to give your girlfriend a promise ring/. Giving a girlfriend a promise ring should be heartfelt and symbolize your commitment to her and you relationship. Here a list of the top 10 reasons to give the special woman in you life a promise ring:
- Pre-Engagement: You know you've met the woman you want to marry, you just might be ready yet. From not having the money to purchase an engagement ring to it simply being to early in your relationship to settle down, a promise ring is a great way to let her know that your fully committed to her for the long run.
- Monogamy: If you haven't set the ground rules for your relationship and you want the woman in your life to be yours exclusively, a promise ring is w wonderful way to ask her to be your girlfriend.
- Religion: Your commitment to whatever god your choose to worship is a big part of your life. With the arrival of a girlfriend comes a commitment not only to your faith but her. You can symbolize how you feel about your faith and her by giving her a promise ring that represents your commitment to both.
- Abstinence: If you and your girlfriend have chosen to abstain from sexual relations until marriage a promise ring can symbolize this promise you have made to each other.
- Sobriety: Many people struggle with substance abuse problems and often one person in a relationship or both may. If you or your girlfriend has a problem with drugs or alcohol and are trying to stay sober, let her her know you will be there for her during the rocky times by giving her a promise ring.
- Friendship: Now for those not in a relationship or simply crushing on a girl who is just a friend, all girls love gifts and usually jewelry as well. Let her know that you will always be there for her as friend at the very least and hopefully one day it will evolve into more.
- Sex: If your girlfriend is holding out on you and you're beyond eager to take your relationship to the next level, a promise ring may help your cause. Now granted it's not necessarily moral to just giver her a ring in order for her to sleep with you, but hey she what shes doesn't know won't hurt her right?
- Moving-In Together: If you are ready to take the next step in your relationship but aren't sure if marriage is in the cards yet, moving in together and buying your girlfriend a promise ring could be for you. This lets her know that you are committed to the relationship and giver her a friendly reminder of this every time she looks down at her hand.
- Parenthood: Often times a child can be brought into a relationship either planned or unplanned. While the focus immediately goes to the child, if your girlfriend is expecting your child you can let her know how much it means to you that she is the mother. Show her you will be there for her and your new baby by giving her a promise ring before the delivery.
- Anniversary: Perhaps one of the most common reasons for giving a promise ring is momentous anniversary. The giving of a ring at this time kills two birds with one stone. You have a great present for the anniversary and also set the precedent of the rest of your relationship with each other.