Pros And Cons Of Ipad
The pros and cons of the iPad can really make or break your decision on whether or not to purchase this expensive handheld computer. Apple has been known for their innovation, and the iPad is definitely another product that Apple can be proud of. It has done great with sales and has really revolutionized modern handheld computer devices.
- One reason to purchase the iPad is its ability to do several different things. The iPad can play music, browse the internet, and even play video games. It is user friendly and very interactive. It is definitely giving people some foresight as to where the future of computers is heading. This product will keep you entertained for hours on end.
- Another iPad pro is its battery life. The iPad has approximately ten hours of battery life. This allows users to take it on long trips and use it the entire time without ever having to recharge the battery. You can read, play games, or surf the web for a large portion of the day without ever having to plug in your iPad.
- One of the biggest pros of Apple’s iPad is its portability. This product is small, light, and very easy to carry. You can take it onto planes when traveling across the country or world and it will entertain you the entire time. You can carry it around your house without having to strain yourself or worry about countless plugs and cords.
- A con for the iPad is its price. You will have to invest several hundreds of dollars to afford this Apple product and pay an additional monthly fee for WiFi capabilities. The iPad is a revolutionary piece of technology, and you will definitely have to pay a price to experience it.
- Another con for the iPad is its lack multitasking capability. The iPad can run hundreds of different programs separately, but you cannot run more than one program effectively at a time. You will have to close the current program and open a new one when you want to change. This can be aggravating and annoying.
- One of the biggest cons for the iPad is its lack of a webcam. Although future generations will probably implement this capability, the initial iPads did not come with a webcam. This prevents you from skyping or doing any kind of video chatting which makes conversation on the computer much more personable.