Prostrate milking, which is also known as a prostrate massage, is a technique that can be used for pleasure or medical reasons. The prostrate gland forms part of the male reproductive organ. Its principal role is to produce a fluid useful for protecting sperm during impregnation, one-third of which is found in seminal fluid. Prostrate milking is useful for medicinial purposes, as it is used to help cases where the prostrate is enlarged or inflammed. It can also be done for pleasure, as it helps men locate their G-spot, which can enhance their pleasure during intercourse and can cause more powerful and intense orgasms. Of course, prostrate milking shouldn't be performed unless you are well aware of how it is done.
- Preparation: Start by visiting your bathroom and making sure that both your bowel and your bladder are empty before attempting prostrate milking. Do not attempt to milk your prostrate if you are constipated or if you have a full bladder. Furthermore, make sure that your fingernails are trimmed (and use a nailfile to even them out and smoothen out any rough sides). Wash the area around your anus thoroughly and put on a sterile latex glove (which should be made slippery with a water based lubricant).
- Become Comfortable: You shouldn't attempt to milk your prostrate unless you are completely relaxed and in a comfortable position. If you have a bath, it is recommended that you lie face up with your legs propped up on either side of you (so that you have access to your anus). If you don't have a bath, any position will suffice, so long as you are relaxed and have access to your anus.
- Locate the Prostrate: Gently insert your finger into your anus and slowly move it inside, making sure not to push it in too hard. If this is the first time you are milking your prostrate, go slow so that you don't damage your anus. Now move your finger towards the wall of the rectum (towards the belly button) until you feel the prostrate, which should feel like a small round ball.
- Massage the Prostrate: Now that you have located the prostrate gland, begin massaging it gently on either side. Ensure that you massage it gently, without applying too much pressure on it. Use your fingers to massage it, not your fingernails, as it could cause it to rupture.
- Repeat Every Few Days: After you massage the prostrate for a while, you will feel a certain degree of sexual pleasure and you may also experience orgasm. This is beneficial for you, both sexually and medically. Repeat this process periodically.