Are you looking for protein bread recipes for a 6-week body makeover? There are many variations of protein bread recipes available for someone who is planning a 6-week body makeover. Some recipes will use wheat flour or almond flour for extra protein in the bread, while others will use honey or nectar for flavoring. Purchase items for your protein bread recipe at your local organic market to ensure high quality. Do not forget to add lots of water, eliminate preservatives in as much food as possible and exercise for a complete 6-week body makeover.
To make a low carb, high protein bread for your body makeover, you will need:
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 eggs, large
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Combine the flour, salt and baking soda. Mix together in a large bowl.
- Mix the liquid ingredients, including the eggs, in a separate bowl. Use a wire whisk to combine the ingredients.
- Slowly mix the liquid ingredients into the flour mixture. Stir well to ensure there are no lumps.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Spread the batter out evenly.
- Bake on the center rack for 50 minutes at 300 degrees. Check after 45 minutes as altitude can affect the required time and different ovens cook differently. Use a toothpick to check for readiness.
- Allow the bread to cool before serving.
To make a high protein bread recipe to include as part of a 6-week body makeover, you will need:
- 3 cups water poured into a mixing bowl
- 4 tablespoons yeast, dry
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tablespoon salt or sea salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup of soy flour
- 7 to 7 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
- Slowly stir the yeast and honey in the mixing bowl with the water in it. Stir thoroughly, then allow the mixture to stand a few minutes for the yeast to bubble.
- Add soy and unbleached flour to the yeast mix. Stir while slowly adding the flour.
- Add the liquid ingredients. Mix together thoroughly.
- Slowly add five cups of wheat flour while mixing. Mix thoroughly. Add half a cup of the remaining wheat flour. Mix thoroughly. The dough should be stiff.
- Sprinkle enough of the remaining wheat flour to cover a kneading surface. Around a cup will do, although you may want to start with half a cup then use the remaining half cup when needed. Knead the bread.
- Place the kneaded dough in a bowl. Cover with any cloth. Allow an hour for the dough to rise in a warm place, such as a sunny window.
- Place the rest of the wheat flour on the kneading area. Re-knead the bread, getting as much air out of the dough as is possible.
- Place the dough into oiled loaf pans. Allow the dough to rise to over the edge of the loaf pan.
- Place the bread in the oven. Start heating to 325 degrees.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Check after 25 minutes to ensure the bread will not be over baked.
If you have trouble finding agave nectar in a store or health food store, it can be purchased online. Also, using agave instead of sugar on or in many items is a natural way to facilitate a body makeover.