PS2 Cheats For GTA San Andreas
The vast assortment of PS2 cheats for "GTA San Andreas," which is short for “Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas," can give you a distinct advantage in during game-play. Whether it’s unlimited ammunition (ammo), specific car spawns, or cheats for selecting the time of day, knowing which cheat codes to use enrich your enjoyment of the video game.
Although dozens of different cheats are available, the following PS2 cheats for "GTA San Andreas" offer the most extreme bonuses and help in defeating the video game. The terms "R1/L1" and "R2/L2" refer to the right-hand or left-hand buttons on the top edge of your PS2 controller, whereas “circle” and “square” correspond with the symbols on your four primary buttons. Considering using any of the following cheat codes to improve your enjoyment of "GTA San Andreas:"
- Try using codes for full health, armor and car repairs to recover after fights. Enter the following PS2 cheat code to be rewarded $250,000, and be taken to full heath, ammo and car repairs: R1, R2, L1 , X, Left , Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up.
- Never underestimate the value of infinite ammo. Enter in the code L1, R1, Square, R1, Left, R2, R1, Left, Square, Down, L1, L1 to enjoy infinite ammunition in any weapon. This PS2 cheat code is especially useful during the longer, more difficult "GTA San Andreas" fights.
- Maximize the effectiveness of any vehicle. Numerous PS2 cheat codes for "GTA San Andreas" will allow you to customize or alter the vehicle you are currently driving. For example, punching in L1, L2, L2, Up, Down, Down, Up, R1, R2, R2 will give your car the ability to blow up obstacles as if it was a tank. Alternatively, typing Up, L1, R1, Up, Right, Up, X, L2, X, L1 will increase the driving speed of your car.
- Give yourself maximum stats without working for the bonuses. Whether it is max muscle (Triangle, Up, Up, Left, Right, Square, Circle, Left), respect (L1, R1, Triangle, Down, R2, X, L1, Up, L2, L2, L1, L1) or sex appeal (Circle, Triangle, Triangle, Up, Circle, R1, L2, Up, Triangle, L1, L1, L1), you can give yourself a distinct advantage during the video game. Max your vehicle skills with this code: Square, L2, X, R1, L2, L2, Left, R1, Right, L1, L1, L1.
- Never worry about eating again. Enter the code Square, L2, R1, Triangle, Up, Square, L2, Up, X to never have to hunt for food.
- Never worry about lung capacity while swimming again. Enter this code to make it impossible to drown, no matter how long you hide-out in the water: Down, Left, L1, Down, Down, R2, Down, L2, Down.
- Make easy money with cash-raising cheats. You can force "GTA San Andreas" prostitutes to pay you instead after a visit in your car, as a secondary source of income. Simply punch in the code: Right, L2, L2, Down, L2, Up, Up, L2, R2.
- Dodge the police much easier by automatically lowering your wanted level. Tired of running and hiding from the cops? Enter in the code R1, R1, Circle, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down to immediately resume whatever you were doing before obtaining those stars!
- Select what time of day you want to play in. "GTA San Andreas" has some awesome special effects for the different times of day, and using PS2 cheat codes you can decide exactly which hour you want to play in. Type R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Square for morning, R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Down for afternoon, or R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Triangle for nighttime.
- Considering using PS2 cheat codes which are simply humorous for added fun. Convert all pedestrians to Elvis Presley with the code L1, Circle, Triangle, L1, L1, Square, L2, Up, Down, Left, or change everyone into bikini babes by punching in: Triangle, Triangle, L1, Square, Square, Circle, Square, Down, Circle.