Public Paintball Fields In Los Angeles
Finding public paintball fields in Los Angeles isn't too difficult. There are many to pick from. Depending on your preference, you can find public paintball fields in and around Los Angeles. Most fields are open to the public and absolutely love to cater to large groups. They typically provide scenario games as well as practice areas in order for you to perfect your paintball skills.
- Hollywood Sports This paintball field has been named one of the top five paintball fields in the entire United States. They have different fields spanned across their complex. Each field has a different theme ranging from Baghdad to Mad Max. In total, there are six different fields to play a stellar game of paintball. They have excellent group rates if you become of member of their park. If you finish your game early, feel free to enjoy watching BMX riders fly through air.
- SC Village Paintball Park This park has over 25 years of experience under their belt and aren't afraid to boast about it. They hold special events on a regular basis such as the NPPL Paintball Tournament Series. In southern Los Angeles, paintball simply doesn't get any cooler than this. They have seven different paintball fields all with world-wide themes.
- Warped Paintball Park Taking tips from other paintball parks, Warped Paintball Park is the newest paintball park to arrive to Los Angeles. They proudly take walk-on players, which is perfect for the spur-of-the-moment paintball enthusiast. They have six scenario fields as well as two tournament grade arena fields.
- Paintball USA Paintball Park This paintball park is perfect for holding events. They have a surprisingly elegant picnic area for your event and they love having groups come to the field. They think paintball is "not a game, it is reality."
- Sunol Paintball Park Like most paintball fields, Sunol is only open on the weekends. They also request that players ages ten to seventeen have a parent with them or sign a waiver saying they can play. They take the game very seriously. Once you are on the field, the world disappears and it's all about you and your opponent.