Questions To Ask A Girl
Looking for the best questions to ask a girl? Starting a conversation with a girl you like can be difficult, and often guys will have a hard time finding the right things to say and questions to ask. It's important to let the girl you like know that you are interested in her and what she has to say, so asking questions is a good way to show her your interest. Ready to find out what the best questions to ask a girl are? Continue reading.
- What kind of music do you like? This is a great question that will easily help you start a conversation with a girl. Most girls like music, right? And it's even better if you find that the girl has the same taste in music as you do, which will help maintain the conversation as well.
- What are your hobbies? Another great way to start a conversation with a girl is to talk about her hobbies and interests. It's also a good way to see if you have anything in common with this girl. You could find that you share many of the same hobbies.
- Do you believe in "love at first sight"? This may be a heavy topic, but it's a good question that makes a lot of girls really think. She'll also be impressed that you're asking more than the regular shallow questions that most guys ask.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years? Many girls will be impressed with a guy who shows a genuine interest in what she wants out of life and her dreams. Many girls may not know how to really answer this question, but it never hurts to ask. She won't be offended if you do.
- What kind of movies to you like? It's a good idea to know the kinds of films a girl likes, just in case you happen to take her to a movie one day. It's also a great way to get a conversation going, and a good topic for discussion.
- When is your birthday? Another great question and conversation starter. You may also end up discussing your astrological signs, if that interests you. And, it's always a good idea to know the birthday of the person you are interested in.
- Where would you like to visit? Discussing places she would someday like to see and visit is a good topic for discussion. If you're lucky, maybe you have been to some of the places she wants to travel to, and you can add your thoughts on it.
- What do you look for in a guy? This is a good question for obvious reasons, and it can really help you find out if you have what she is looking for. You can also find out what she likes and try to impress her later on by asking her this useful question.