Quiksilver Greasy Hats
Quiksilver greasy hats are some of the most fashionable on the market. No, they don't make your hair greasy, nor do they turn you into a grease monkey capable of fixing any car engine or part. But Quiksilver greasy hats do make you a member of the cool club by default.
- Coronary Hat. The coronary hat comes in black and white and fits the style of Quiksilver's greasy hats. With an almost flat bill, gray tattoo background design and bold "Quiksilver" logo, you're sure to step out in style with this hat.
- Glassy Hat. The Quiksilver glassy hat comes in a black and white pinstripe look or a royal blue sheen. The logo on the front is a nondescript white Quiksilver desert logo. The back is solid, so there's no dorky clasp to crimp your hair - or your style.
- Petro 2 Hat. Cool off with a Petro Quiksilver greasy hat in black and white or brown and white. Though at first glance it looks like it's for old guys, it's not. This look goes well with girls' pigtail braids sticking out from underneath the netting, which forms the back half of the hat.
- Time Span Hat. Get funky with psychedelic tie-dye Quiksilver lettering on a black, navy blue or white trucker hat. This cap also has netting for the back half, so it's great for guys or girls.
- Hard Times Hat. Simulate economic conditions with this Hard Times hat, one of Quiksilver's plainest and perhaps most depressing styles. This one also comes in trucker style with an oversize opening in the back.
- 80 Five-O Hat. Match those plaid shorts with this black, blue and white plaid Quiksilver greasy hat. Better than its other trucker predecessors, this one incorporates a flannel front and bill with black netting backing.
- Raining Hammers Hat. Get greasy with hat colors in black, red, white, blue and gray. The Raining Hammers hat might look plain at first glance, but the comfy fabric and embroidered logo designs will steal your heart.
- Slasher Hat. The Slasher hat is the epitome of Quiksilver greasy hat awesomeness. With bold a bold red base and defiant black tire skids graphic print, you'll be voted best-dressed on the street.
- Savanna 2 Hat. Wear the desert, ocean or palm trees on your head with the Savanna 2 trucker hat, which is sure to be a hit with your friends. It also goes perfectly with Quiksilver board shorts.
- Hustlin Hat. Yes, this one's for those who like to pimp out their car seats and wheels, wear bling and of course, show off the moves. The hustlin' hat is a true flat bill, making it one of Quiksilver's best greasy hats.