Quote Tattoos For Men
There is a growing movement toward quote tattoos for men and away from the depictions of naked women and tribal designs that the younger set favors. To some, it is a nod to a cultural heritage; for others, this type of body art signifies the essence of being male. Which quote tattoos for men are currently popular?
- “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.” This Buddhist proverb encapsulates a distinctly testosterone-fueled outlook on life. A young man and a more seasoned male may opt to have it inked over their collar bone.
- “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”A line by the great Mahatma Gandhi, it serves as inspiration for quote tattoos for men who are not afraid to let others see who’s in control. Consider having it tatted around the biceps.
- “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” Distinguish this quote by Winston Churchill as the expression of a mature man who recognizes that there is more to life than chasing the almighty dollar. Place this tattoo over or near the heart.
- “Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.” James Dean said these nearly prophetic words that summarized the essence of his lifestyle. Quote tattoos for men that feature this saying are generally found on those willing to take risks and leave the rat race behind.
- “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.” Quote tattoos for men are frequently spiritual in nature and this one is no exception. Penned by the Buddha, it holds meaning across the faiths and belief systems.
Remember that when it comes to adding quote tattoos for men who are already heavily tatted, space is usually at a premium. Opt for shorter sayings if it means having the words and letters displayed without crowding.