These quotes about bad friends all have wisdom and comedy engrained to them. Each of them can help you gain perspective and understanding about poor friendships. If you want funny or inspirational quotes about bad friends, then you should definitely consider these.
- "Misfortune shows those who are not really friends." – Aristotle This is a truly wise quote from the Greek philosopher Aristotle's writings in Eudemian Ethics. It is a phenomenal quote that illustrates the care and commitment it takes to be a true friend. It is an excellent quote about bad friends, showing that bad friends will leave you down during difficult situations.
- "Go through your phone book, call people and ask them to drive you to the airport. The ones who will drive you are your true friends. The rest aren't bad people; they're just acquaintances." – Jay Leno Comedian Jay Leno uses his sense of humour to show that bad friends are not dependable. Illustrating an experimental scenario, Jay Leno makes shows the good vs. evil friendship divide as something simple to figure out. This funny quote is clearly one of the greatest quotes about bad friends.
- "Girl, you're such a backstabber / Oh girl, you're such a shit talker." – Ke$ha From Ke$ha's hit song "Backstabber," this quote is a fun and assertive quote against bad friends. It puts down a betraying friend, making this a great quote about bad friends. Best of all, the song itself is great to listen to, filled with great lyrics about having a bad friend.
- "An open enemy is better than a false friend." – Greek Proverb This quote is truly wise, showing that honesty is more important that faked kindness. This quote suggests that you should face the truth of who you are and who your friends are to develop clear perspective. With the great insight of this quote, it is definitely one of the best quotes about bad friends.
- "Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere." – Anonymous This is a beautiful quote demonstrating the great value of friendship. It shows that good friends are hard to find while bad friends will surround you whether you want it or not. It is a wonerful insightful quote about bad friends, telling you to honor good friends.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.