There are many different quotes about change that have been made by famous people from all walks of life, as change is a necessary thing but often a daunting thing to people who will experience it. These quotes about change should be read and listened to closely, as they can apply to many different types of change that can occur throughout your life. A few of these helpful quotes about change are listed below.
- "The key to change… is to let go of fear." This quote about change was said by the famous musician Roseanne Cash, who is the daughter of legendary singer-songwriter Johnny Cash. This quote applies to people having the bravery to not be afraid to accept change or take a chance on it.
- "The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live." This quote about change was made by Flora Whittemore, who was one of the oldest living human beings in the world for a time. Her quote is true about how we define our lives through the changes that we make to them every day.
- "Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever." This is a heartwarming quote about change which was made by actress Keri Russell. It is about how small decisions are as important as really big ones, so you shouldn't ever take them for granted.
- "There is nothing wrong with change if it is in the right direction." This quote about change is from Winston Churchill, who led the British through World War II and faced incredible amounts of adversity over the course of his life. He is making light of the fact that change goes both ways and that some change is not always good, if it is for the wrong purposes.
- "Be the change you want to see in the world." This quote about change is from Gandhi, who was a man of peace and inspired nations to be better to their fellow man. This short but poignant quote about change encourages how people should change their personalities and treat each other, so that the world will hopefully be a better place.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.