Are you looking for quotes about choices? If so, you have come across the right article. This article will list the top quotes about choices voted by various sources around the web. The great thing about quotes is that they give so much inspiration with just a single statement. Many goals and life choices have been motivated by a simple sentence that inspired someone so greatly. Words have meaning and these quotes about choices is just what you need to read!
- “Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what you repeatedly do.” Shaquille ONeal This is so true. Actions speak much louder than words. It's your choice what you do in life. Make it happen!
- “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” Joanne Kathleen Rowling The paths that you choose during the course of your life speaks much more clear than the words you speak. Make sure you choose what you want.
- “If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want and all that is left is compromise.” Robert Fritz Sometimes you must take a chance in life and try something new. Don't let a great opportunity pass you by.
- “Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back and choose the path that leads to wisdom.” Buddha Make sure that you are thinking about the choices are you making. Acting on impulse is not always the best thing.
- “When you have to make a choice and don't make it, that is in itself a choice.” William James Just because you did not make a decision, that doesn't mean that you did not choice an option. You are just choosing to not make a conscious choice.
- “There is no value in life except what you choose to place upon it and no happiness in any place except what you bring to it yourself.” Henry David Thoreau You get what you give and you never know unless you actually try it for yourself.
- “While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey You should always think about how your choices might affect the loved ones around you in your life.
- “A man is happy so long as he chooses to be happy and nothing can stop him.” Alexander Solzenitsyn Always choose to be happy above all else. Don't settle for less.
- “The artist is the only one who knows that the world is a subjective creation, that there is a choice to be made, a selection of elements.” Anais Nin Settings that surround you are very important to the choices you will make in life.
- “Life is a sum of all your choices.” Albert Camus Life is made up of choices that are made over a course of time. Let those choices define your life and make it count for something.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?