Quotes About Girls
The best quotes about girls are those that perfectly sum up what a girl is about. Girls can be pretty, cute, charming, and confusing all at the same time, and often have men wondering how to deal with them and their complexity. So, are you ready to read some of the best quotes about girls? Look no further, because we've got a list for you here!
- "Put your hand in a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity." This famous quote about girls was recited by none other than the genius himself, Albert Einstein. And really, Einstein nailed it when he came up with this one. Sometimes, when you are with a pretty girl, the time just seems to disappear.
- "I was half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty....you fall half in love with them and then you never know where the hell you are." American novelist J.D. Salinger came up with this brilliant quote about girls, and what man can disagree with it? Although girls are some of the prettiest and fascinating creatures in existence, they can also be downright confusing.
- "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." Coco Chanel really knows her stuff about girls, after all, she is one. This French fashion designer is the prime example of a classy, sophisticated, and gorgeous woman. And if a man is ever in doubt about a girl, he should think back to this quote to make sure she measures up.
- "A girl is innocence playing in the mud, beauty standing on it's head, and motherhood dragging a doll by the foot." Allan Beck came up with this classic quote about girls, and it really is the truth. A girl represents so many things, from innocence, beauty, fun, and motherhood.
- "A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is man who hopes they are." This funny quote was recited by Chauncey Mitchell Depew. And, what man doesn't secretly hope that all women are bad and naughty? A great quote that sums up what every man is really thinking.