Are you looking for quotes about goals? Well, you have stumbled across the right article! This article will provide you with the top quotes about goals voted by various sources around the web. The great thing about quotes is that they can inspire people to become better and work harder; all it takes is the right choice of words. So if you are looking for some inspiration and hoping to meet your goals, try reading a few of these top quotes about goals.
- “Goals are dreams with deadlines.” Diana Scharf Hunt This quote is a true motivator to help you stop putting off your goals. Make it happen.
- “The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get.” Jim Rohn This quote may help you remember why you set that goal you want to accomplish. There is no reason to not finish what you started.
- “It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life does not lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy of life lies in having no goal to reach.” Benjamin E. Mays This is a really inspiring statement to reach your goal no matter how hard it might seem. Times are tough, but they make you a stronger person.
- “Any person who selects a goal in life which can be fully achieved has already defined his own limitations” Cavett Robert Choose to set goals you want and will try to accomplish within reason. This statement can help you stay within your limits.
- “Set your course by the stars, not by the lights of every passing ship” Omar Bradley This statement can help guide you to aspire for more unique goals instead of taking the easy way out. Reach for the stars, not just the clouds.
- “By prevailing over all obstacles and distractions, one may unfailingly arrive at his chosen goal or destination.” Christopher Columbus Sometimes we reach goals without knowing the main goal in the end. It's something to think about.
- “Every day you spend drifting away from your goals is a waste not only of that day, but also of the additional day it takes to regain lost ground.” Ralph Marston Try to reach your goals ahead of the deadline. You can accomplish much more than you thought possible.
- “By losing your goal, you have lost your way.” Kahlil Gibran Always keep your eyes on the prize. Never lose focus.
- “If you don't know where you are going. How can you expect to get there?” Basil S. Walsh This is the main intention of setting goals, you must set standards to better yourself. You must want to achieve a certain purpose in order to find your goals.
- “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” Edmund Hillary Sometimes the only thing holding us back from goals is ourselves. Don't ever give up on a dream.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?