Inspiring people can be difficult, but sometimes something as small as quotes about happiness for Facebook status can really lift someone's spirits. So here are a few quotes about happiness so you can make some of your friends, family or acquaintances have a brighter day.
- "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream" by Les Brown. This is telling everyone that it doesn't matter how old you are, you can reach new goals or dream of something new for your life.
- "God gives every bird a worm but he does not throw it into the nest" is an old Swedish Proverb. This one is saying that God opens doors for you but you have to participate as well. What you need may be right in front of you but you have to get up to get it.
- "Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action" by Benjamin Disraeli. This one is saying that you have to do something in order to be happy. You can't just sit around and wait for it to happen.
- "Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you" by Nathaniel Hawthorne. This quote is saying that you don't have to chase happiness, sometimes if you just relax it will come to you naturally.
- "Nothing can bring you happiness but yourself" by Ralph Waldo Emerson. This quote means that others can't make you happy or bring you happiness. You have to depend on yourself to be happy.
- "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us" by Helen Keller. This is an exceptional quote about happiness for Facebook because it is saying that we should focus on the positive, not something that is bad. We tend to think about bad things that have happened instead of focusing on the good.
- "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." by Albert Schweitzer. This quote about happiness for Facebook status means that if you are happy in whatever you are doing you will remain happy and having success doesn't mean you'll be happy if you don't like what you do.
- "Happiness depends upon ourselves" by Aristotle. This quote means that you have to do something yourself to make yourself happy. Others can't bring happiness to you, it all depends on you.
- "Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself." Anonymous. This quote is saying that if you share your happiness with others you'll be happy as well because you can't share it without feeling some of it yourself.
- "Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness" Anonymous. This Facebook status happiness quote is letting you know that having dreams and imagining what can be is the key to being happy.
There you have it, quotes about happiness for Facebook status so you can inspire others and maybe bring a smile to their faces. In fact, you can share some of the happiness just like a few of the quotes mentioned.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.