Reading quotes about losing a loved one is a great way to gain strength for one of the most painful experiences we can ever come across. Death is something that we know will approach us all, but we are rarely prepared when it happens. By reading these diverse quotes about the death of those we love, life without them can begin to become possible.
- Gustave Flaubert: "A friend who dies, it's something of you who dies." When you truly have love for another individual, their spirit lives within your heart. Everything we love about that family member or dear friend becomes a part of who we are, and losing them, at least in the physical form, creates a void within us. Flaubert's quote about losing a loved one illustrates this loss, and to heal, we need to keep their spirit alive with our best memories of them.
- Emily Dickinson: "Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality." Emily Dickinson builds on the spiritual understanding of love as it relates to the death of someone we love. Her quote explains the idea that when someone is loved, they live beyond the grave. The power of love gives a means to keep our loved ones immortal, as well as another reason to spread love – so they we can live forever through our love ones as well.
- John Taylor: "While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil." Taylor offers us a positive spin on the grim concept of death. His quote allows us to see an alternative to the idea that we lost a love one, with his belief that they are going to a better place. By choosing to look on the bright side, we can turn our mourning into strength and inner peace.
- Kenji Miyazawa: "We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey." The way that Miyazawa converts the idea of dieing into positive energy with this quote broadens living and dieing into an interactive cycle. Instead of looking at life and death as temporary concepts, Kenji gives us a way to pull the positive out of our pain – to grow from it. By acknowledging death as a part of life, it becomes much easier to cope with it,
- Hans Christian Andersen: "A human life is a story told by God." As an author, Hans Christian Anderson understands how to construct a story that grabs audience's attention. His quote gives us a broad prospective to view life and death, as a story that we are playing roles in. By looking at life like everything was meant to happen, and happens for a reason, it helps to take the sting out of losing a loved one.
Courtesy of Reader's DigestHave you ever noticed that anybody going slower than you is an idiot and anyone going faster ...
More trading quotes from TradingQuotesWhen the facts change, I change my mind. John Maynard KeynesIf you can't take a sm ...
as compiled by Trading QuotesTrue dat...Virtually every successful trader I know ultimately ended up with a trading styl ...