Quotes For Tattoos For Guys
Tattoos are a work of art but often adding one of these great quotes for tattoos for guys can make it even more meaningful and powerful. Quotes can be lengthy or short, but they have to be meaningful to the person getting them. There must also be a reason that they want everyone to read them for the rest of their lives. Here are the top ten tattoo quotes for men.
- "Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." If someone is planning to have a lot of tattoos, why not have one of the best quotes for men with a lot of tattoos. This quote was made by Jack London and ensures that someone will ask about that interesting past.
- "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." This is one of the most popular Dr. Seuss sayings in history and hits at the point that people should be themselves. Someone with a tattoo may want to portray this as the rebel from the norms of society.
- "Be the change that you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi once said this popular phrase. He was an inspiration to thousands to change the world through peace.
- "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." Oscar Wilde pretty much wrote thousands of memorable, humorous quotes. This popular quote is perfect for a tattoo for a man that enjoys humor and does not turn to violence.
- "If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything." Malcolm X believed strongly in integrity, and this is a top quote for any man that wants to stick to their beliefs through tattoo as well.
- "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." A man who believes in inner strength or physical strength may find this quote to be a perfect addition to their body.
- "Love lasts forever, but a tattoo lasts six months longer." When a man loves tattoos more than anything in the world, this may play a perfect role in his collection. This is also great for someone who has been hurt by love a lot and believes that it is not something to be trusted nor is permanent like a tattoo.
- "In war, they will kill some of us; we shall destroy all of them." Thomas Jefferson is quoted to having said this popular phrase about war and triumph which makes a powerful quote for a man's tattoo.
- "I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying." For the man who strives to cheat death throughout his life, this quote makes a great fit for his body.
- "To perceive is to suffer." Aristotle was very succinct and powerful when he was quoted as having said this. If perception leads to suffering in a man's life, this may make a great tattoo.