There are many random interesting facts about humans. Humans are complex yet delicate individuals. Scientists have been studying and researching humans for centuries. Here are some interesting facts about humans that you may not know.
- Hair Loss– The losing of hair is one of the random interesting facts about humans. People lose about 60-100 strands of hair per day. Obviously the exception to this is bald humans. Hair loss will depend on time of year, pregnancy, illness, diet and age.
- Blondes– People with blonde hair as their normal hair color will have more hair than those with other hair colors. Most of us have more than 100,000 hair follicles but hair color determines hair density. Blondes have 146,000 hair follicles, those with black hair have 110,000, brown hair produces 100,000 follicles and redheads have only 86,000 hair follicles.
- Blood Vessels– The human body produces 60,000 miles of blood vessels. The distance around the earth is 25,000 miles so the blood vessels can go around the earth twice. There are three types of blood vessels: arteries, capillaries and veins. This is one of the most random interesting facts about humans
- Feet– Our feet produce about 500,000 sweat glands. These sweat glands can make more than a pint of sweat per day. Men tend to have more sweat glands in their feet than women.
- Earwax– Facts about earwax have to be one of the grossest random interesting facts about humans. Everyone must have earwax because it promotes good ear health. Many of use despise earwax but it is necessary for the inner ear’s defense system. Earwax also protects the inner ear from dirt, bacteria and fungus.
- Pregnancy– During the first trimester of their pregnancy, women dream about frogs, worms, plants, water and giving birth. Pregnancy hormones produce mood swings and cravings. These same hormones also control dreams and their vividness. This is such a random interesting facts about humans
- Babies– All babies are born with blue eyes. Their eye color after that is determined by parental genes. The reason babies are born with blue eyes is because the pigment melanin needs to have light exposure to change the eye color.
- Death- It seems that people who are right handed live nine years longer than t hose who are left handed. Although this has nothing to do with genetics, it does have something to do with left handed people using dangerous machines designed for right handed folks. These machines cause thousands of accidents and death each year.
- Iron- The body produces enough iron to make nails three inches long. Blood has a bit of a metal taste because of the amount of iron. A lack of iron causes a condition known as anemia.
- Diseases- As one of the best random interesting facts about humans, 90% of all disease are stress related. Stress is usually contributed to conditions such as depression, high blood pressure and heart disease. So that stressful job or relationship is really not good for your health.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.