Random Quotes About Love
Learn random quotes about love to recite to a loved one, put strong feelings of love into poetic words, learn lessons about love and more. From the tough times of fighting and the blissful times of loving, true love can be difficult and enjoyable. Even wise people worldwide have difficulties with love, but they offer the public their wisdom with quotes about love. Find romantic inspiration with random quotes about love:
- "If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I." Michel de Montaigne expressed that love is about deeply connecting with another person because of whom they are. People truly in love will not want to change each other; they will love each other for their personalities. Love a special person because of who they are and tell her honest words reflecting her personality.
- "At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet." Plato knew that most people try to speak romantically when they are in love. Men and women in love often feel the need to express their emotions with loving words and they feel strong emotions like a stereotypical poet. Express affection to a loved one by becoming a modern poet.
- "Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." Emily Bronte wrote captivating romance novels that centered around dark, romantic characters. Some people feel deeply connected to a loved one that they believe they are soulmates. Feeling that the souls are the same and meat to be together will make a strong love.
- "He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began." Leo Tolstoy expressed long term and close love with this amazing quote. Some people stay together for a long time and they learn so much about each other that they are almost the same person. Likes, dislikes, feelings, favorites and preferences are shared openly until they form a deep connection.
- "The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but hold hands." Alexander Penney conveyed the message that it is important to stay united throughout disagreements. Many couples threaten break ups, divorce and separation during arguments. Combat division by understanding, communicating and staying together with a loved one despite strong disagreements.