If you are suffering from an enlarged prostate, it is a smart idea to be aware of the various Rapaflo side effects. Rapaflo is a prescription drug and alpha-1 blocker that is used for the treatment of enlarged prostates, otherwise known as benign prostatic hypertrophy. Some common signs of problems with the prostate gland include painful urination, frequent urination and difficulties with emptying out the bladder.
- Rapaflo use can lead to a variety of common side effects. Common side effects happen to users of the medication, for the most part, as the body adjusts to it. The side effects usually fade away quickly and are not considered to be serious unless they persist. They include nasal congestion, weakness, stomachache, reduced sexual ability, symptoms of the common cold (such as stuffy or runny nose), headache, sinus inflammation, difficulty sleeping, dizziness, lightheadedness and retrograde ejaculation.
- Serious side effects are also a possibility with Rapaflo use. Although not common, the medication can also lead to potentially harmful side effects. These side effects are dark urine, chest ache, irregular heartbeat, yellowing of the eyes or the skin (which can point to problems with the liver), passing out (which can indicate seriously low blood pressure) painful and extended erection (four hours or more), abnormal bruising and persistent dizziness. With serious side effects, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- Allergic reactions to the medicine can be a sign of something serious. Signs of allergic reaction to Rapaflo require medical help. These signs are swelling of the tongue, lips, throat, face or mouth, chest tightness, wheezing, having a hard time breathing properly, itchiness, breaking out into hives and skin rash.
- Exercise caution before taking Rapaflo. It is important to consult a health professional before using this medication. Rapaflo is not suitable for everybody, and should not be used by individuals that have prostate cancer, liver or kidney disease, unless they are granted permission by a doctor.
- Be careful not to overdose and only take the prescribed amount of the drug. Overdosing on Rapaflo, like any other medication, can be potentially dangerous. The signs of Rapaflo overdose are fainting and extreme dizziness.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!