Raymond Vs Raymond Tracklist
The "Raymond Vs. Raymond" tracklist has great songs from this sixth album that Usher released in 2010. All of these songs have great qualities that you will definitely love. From the great beats to the wonderful lyrics you will be sure to appreciate each one of these tracklist songs.
- "OMG": This is certainly a fun and exciting song from the "Raymond Vs. Raymond" tracklist. With the great hip-hop beat and dance-filled music video, it is no wonder this song made it to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 list. It features will.i.am and has autotune on several lyrics, making it a clever fusion of vocal talent and modification.
- "Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)": This is the first single from Usher's "Raymond Vs. Raymond" album. It is a beautiful R&B/hip-hop song and reached number 24 on the Billboard Hot 100. The lyrics in this song from the "Raymond Vs. Raymond" tracklist describe a shattering relationship.
- "There Goes My Baby": As a slow-paced R&B song, this hit has amazing vocals coupled by a soft beat. It is a wonderful song from the "Raymond Vs. Raymond" tracklist that you'll likely be playing again. With the great lyrics and Usher's great high notes, it is no wonder that this song reached spot 25 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- "Lil Freak": This great Usher song from the "Raymond Vs. Raymond" tracklist features Nicki Minaj and is great to dance to. It has a hot R&B/hip-hop beat that you won't be able to avoid dancing to. This song had international success, reaching spot 109 on the UK singles chart.
- "Papers": This is a serious song about a turbulent marriage, which is reflected in the lyrics and slow pace. It's a truly emotional R&B song that reflects the fatigue and struggle of a falling marriage. It reached spot #1 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-hop songs list.