Make this recipe for orange juice and champagne drink to make your next brunch a special event. This delicious orange juice and champagne beverage is traditionally called a Mimosa. This easy, yet elegant, drink makes a big impression for very little effort.
To make a orange juice and champagne drink, you will need:
- bottle of champagne
- fresh squeezed orange juice or bottled orange juice
- tall champagne glasses or flutes
- Chill the orange juice and champagne. Put the bottle of champagne in the refrigerator the night before you'll make the recipe for this orange juice and champagne drink. If you are using bottled orange juice, make sure it is chilled as well so it is ready to go.
- Prepare the oranges. If you are using fresh squeezed orange juice, start with ripe, juicy oranges. Roll the oranges on the countertop several times with the palm of your hand to release the juices. Cut each orange in half. Use a juicer-either a hand juicer or an electric juicer will work-to extract the juice from the oranges.
- Mix the orange juice and champagne drink. Pour enough orange juice to half fill each glass. Top off each glass with champagne just before serving. Using beautiful champagne flutes lets the beautiful bubbles and orange color of the Mimosas show through and makes for a lovely presentation.
- Serve immediately. These delicious orange juice and champagne drinks are best served right away. Letting champagne sit in the open air will diminish the number of bubbles each drink has, so serve these drinks at the last minute, right before a toast, for example.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.