Are you looking for some easy recipes for champagne punch? Champagne punch is a fruity, bubbly treat that is a big hit at any party or gathering. It can be a great way to cool down during the summer or to just relax after a long day at work. These recipes are sure to impress your family and friends, and they will surely come back for more!
To make strawberry champagne punch, you will need:
- 2 cups champagne
- Juice from one lemon
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup fruit punch
- Rinse and drain the strawberries thoroughly. Place them in the punch bowl and add the lemon juice, fruit punch and sugar.
- Stir the ingredients together and place them in the refrigerator to chill for two hours. Once they have chilled, add the champagne and serve. If your champagne punch needs to be served immediately, add crushed ice or ice cubes to individual cups. This recipe serves two to three.
To make champagne punch with lemonade and pineapple, you will need:
- 1 bottle chilled champagne
- 4 cans frozen lemonade (6 ounces)
- 2 quarts ginger ale
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Pour four cans of frozen lemonade, pineapple chunks, water and sugar into a punch bowl. Mix well. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Just before serving, add the ginger ale and champagne. Add ice cubes and stir the champagne punch gently. Serves a crowd.
To make raspberry and mango champagne punch with sherbet, you will need:
- 1 ripe mango
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- 1 liter citrus soda
- Peel the skin off of one mango and discard. Cut the mango into tiny square chunks. Place the mango chunks into a punch bowl.
- Crush the raspberries and place them in the punch bowl with the mango chunks. Pour lemon juice and sugar over the fruit and mix well. Place the mixture in the fridge to chill for two hours.
- Right before serving, pour one bottle of citrus soda, the champagne and a quart of sherbet in bowl. Stir slowly and serve the champagne punch carefully with a ladle in cups.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."