Summer is a great time to try recipes for shrimp sandwiches. Shrimp is a wonderfully light sea food and is a great addition to any recipe. Shrimp has a wonderful flavor enhancing quality which makes it easy to pair with any flavor from sweet to spicy. Enjoy these quick and easy shrimp recipes and add a little flavor to your summer menu
Hot Shrimp Sandwiches
- 1 cups shrimp, drained
- 1/3 tablespoon. chopped fine celery
- 1/3 tablespoon. chopped fine green pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon. mayonnaise
- 1 Hamburger bun
- Mix together shrimp, celery , pepper and paprika and cook in skillet on medium for 5 minutes
- Spread mayonnaise on bun
- Place mixture on hamburger bun and serve.
Cheesy Shrimp Sandwich
- 16 shrimp cooked & peeled
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp cheese
- 2 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise to taste
- 6 slices of rye bread
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Mix ranch dressing into mayonnaise along with salt and pepper.
- Spread on each piece of bread.
- Chop shrimp into 1/4" pieces. and place in skillet on medium for 5 minutes.
- Mix this with the cheddar cheese.
- Spread this mixture on 1 piece of bread.
Shrimp Po Boy
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds medium boiled shrimp
- 2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- fine bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 sub rolls, split
- 1 tomato, sliced
- lettuce leaves
- Mix milk with egg; add shrimp and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Mix equal parts of flour and bread crumbs with salt and pepper.
- Coat shrimp well with mixture.
- Cook shrimp at 375° until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Spread split rolls with mayonnaise.
- Arrange shrimp on rolls; top with tomato slices and lettuce.
BBQ Shrimp Sandwich
- 3 cups shrimp
- 1 cup Bbq sauce
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 2 slices Italian bread
- In a medium saucepan toss the shrimp and green peppers on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix together the bbq sauce and lemon juice adding in the salt
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the shrimp mixture and the bbq sauce mixture.
- Return to the sauce pan at high heat for 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and place on bread.
Cucumber Shrimp Sandwich
- 1/3 cup minced green onions
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 (1 1/2-ounce) French bread rolls
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 6 curly leaf lettuce leaves
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Combine onions, salt, pepper and cucumber in a bowl. pour vinegar over mixture and stir.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally.
- Spread the mayonnaise over cut sides of rolls; arrange shrimp on bottom halves of rolls.
- Arrange the cucumbers and onions evenly over shrimp; top with lettuce leaves.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?