Summer is a great time to try recipes for shrimp sandwiches. Shrimp is a wonderfully light sea food and is a great addition to any recipe. Shrimp has a wonderful flavor enhancing quality which makes it easy to pair with any flavor from sweet to spicy. Enjoy these quick and easy shrimp recipes and add a little flavor to your summer menu
Hot Shrimp Sandwiches
- 1 cups shrimp, drained
- 1/3 tablespoon. chopped fine celery
- 1/3 tablespoon. chopped fine green pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon. mayonnaise
- 1 Hamburger bun
- Mix together shrimp, celery , pepper and paprika and cook in skillet on medium for 5 minutes
- Spread mayonnaise on bun
- Place mixture on hamburger bun and serve.
Cheesy Shrimp Sandwich
- 16 shrimp cooked & peeled
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp cheese
- 2 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise to taste
- 6 slices of rye bread
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Mix ranch dressing into mayonnaise along with salt and pepper.
- Spread on each piece of bread.
- Chop shrimp into 1/4" pieces. and place in skillet on medium for 5 minutes.
- Mix this with the cheddar cheese.
- Spread this mixture on 1 piece of bread.
Shrimp Po Boy
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds medium boiled shrimp
- 2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- fine bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 sub rolls, split
- 1 tomato, sliced
- lettuce leaves
- Mix milk with egg; add shrimp and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Mix equal parts of flour and bread crumbs with salt and pepper.
- Coat shrimp well with mixture.
- Cook shrimp at 375° until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Spread split rolls with mayonnaise.
- Arrange shrimp on rolls; top with tomato slices and lettuce.
BBQ Shrimp Sandwich
- 3 cups shrimp
- 1 cup Bbq sauce
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 2 slices Italian bread
- In a medium saucepan toss the shrimp and green peppers on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix together the bbq sauce and lemon juice adding in the salt
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the shrimp mixture and the bbq sauce mixture.
- Return to the sauce pan at high heat for 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and place on bread.
Cucumber Shrimp Sandwich
- 1/3 cup minced green onions
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 (1 1/2-ounce) French bread rolls
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 6 curly leaf lettuce leaves
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Combine onions, salt, pepper and cucumber in a bowl. pour vinegar over mixture and stir.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally.
- Spread the mayonnaise over cut sides of rolls; arrange shrimp on bottom halves of rolls.
- Arrange the cucumbers and onions evenly over shrimp; top with lettuce leaves.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.