Recovery Album Song List
The Recovery album song listconsists of 17 rap songs. Recovery is the seventh album by American rapper Eminem on Shady Records, Aftermath Entertainment and Interscope Records. The Recoveryalbum was the best-selling album of 2010 in addition to the best-selling digital album of all-time. The Recovery album song list is a great addition to your music collection.
- "Cold Wind Blows". This Recovery album song made it on billboard 100 song list without being released as a single. This track contains pieces of The Gringo’s “Patriot Song”.
- "Talkin' 2 Myself." This Recovery album song features Kobe. The song shows the emotional side of Eminem. He raps about being at a low point in his personal life.
- "On Fire." This Recovery album song brings out the angry Eminem. “On Fire” was never released as a single, but fan’s consider it a recovery album song list favorite.
- "Won't Back Down.". The song “Won’t Back Down” features singer Pink. Song makes strange mentions to Michael J Fox and Lil Wayne.
- "W.T.P." The song “W.T.P” was co produced by Eminem. W.T.P stands for white trash party. There is a cheer out to slim shady on this recovery album song.
- "Going Through Changes." This is a heartrending track in the Recovery album song listwhich features a sample from “Changes” by Ozzy Osbourne.
- “Not Afraid."This song was the first released single on the album.This Recovery song is the sixteenth song in the history of the Billboards Hot 100 list to debut at number one.
- "Seduction"Seduction was written by Matthew Samuels, Eminem and Matthew Burnett. The song was produced by Boi-1da, Matthew Burnett.
- "No Love." No love features rapper Lil Wayne. The song is about people who have let Eminem down in the past
- "Space Bound."This would be considered the touching love song of the recovery album song list. This is a song about a relationship. The music video for the song was shot with former porn star Sasha Grey.
- "Cinderella Man"Script Shepherd produced and sings the chorus on "Cinderella Man." He wanted the song to have a stadium anthem sense. It's a strong Recovery album track that's motivating.
- "25 to Life" “25 to Life is another non-single track from the Recovery album song list that made it to Billboard top 100 list. DJ Khallil produced this rack along with 3 other songs on the Recovery album song list .
- "So Bad"This song is the longest track on the album. This Recovery track was produced by Dr. Dre. “So Bad” is 5 minutes and twenty five seconds.
- "Almost Famous"This track makes reference to David Carradine and PF Chang. Great song line is “Ya’ll are Eminem backwards, you’re menime’s”
- "Love the Way You Lie". The second single on the Recovery album was released on June 21, 2010 titled "Love The Way You Lie" which features Rianna. The song gave Eminem his fourth US Hot 100 number-one hit.
- "You're Never Over" This Recovery album song was produced by Just Blaze. This song features a sample from "Cry Little Sister" by Gerard McMann.
- "Unlisted Track.” Thisis a hidden track on the Recovery album. It was produced by Havoc. It contains a part of the Lesley Gore song "You Don't Own Me".