Looking for a few "Red Dead Redemption" cheats PS3? "Red Dead Redemption" was released by Rockstar Games for the PS3 in 2010. In "Red Dead Redemption,"you will follow the story of a man named John Marston. "Red Dead Redemption" takes place in the American Old West in 1911, and Marston travels the country to track down some of his old gang members. To use any of the below "Red Dead Redemption" cheats for the PS3, you will first have to go to the "Options" menu, which is where you will find the "Cheats" menu that can be used to type the codes into.
- Invincibility. One of the best "Red Dead Redemption" cheats for the PS3 is invincibility, which gives your character full health at all times. To use the "Red Dead Redemption" invincibility cheat, the code that you will need to enter is "HE GIVES STRENGTH TO THE WEAK."
- Infinite Horse Stamina. Of course, "Red Dead Redemption" is based in the year 1911, so you will be using a horse to travel. Once your horse gets tired, you will have to take a break. To get infinite horse stamina, simply enter "MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES" into the "Red Dead Redemption" cheats menu.
- Infinite Ammo. Don't you just hate running out of ammo during a major gun fight? You can fix that issue by using the "Red Dead Redemption" infinite ammo PS3 cheat code, which is "ABUNDANCE IS EVERYWHERE."
- Gun Set 2. You can unlock various guns while you are playing "Red Dead Redemption." Gun set 2 includes many awesome weapons, such as a buffalo rifle and semi-automatic pistol. If you don't want to wait to unlock this gun set, simply type "I'M AN AMERICAN. I NEED GUNS" into the "Red Dead Redemption" PS3 cheats menu.
- Diplomatic Immunity. You will have to keep an eye out for the law while you are playing "Red Dead Redemption." If you get caught trying to shoot someone, the marshals will come after you. The diplomatic immunity "Red Dead Redemption" PS3 cheat code means the marshals will ignore all of your crimes. The code for diplomatic immunity in "Red Dead Redemption" is "I WISH I WORKED FOR UNCLE SAM."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.