Red Sox Blogs
Red Sox blogs are popular amongst fans of this team. There are a lot of diehard fans who really want to know about everything this team does, so it should come as no surprise that there are so many great blogs about this team.
- Fenway West The creator of the blog grew up in Boston and has been a fan of the Red Sox since the 1970. However, he didn’t create this blog until after the Red Sox won the 2007 World Series, so this is a relatively new blog for you to enjoy. The blog was originally meant for those fans that had moved away from Boston, but now he offers quick news and analysis of the team, too. Multiple posts are made throughout the day by various authors so you will never be left in the dark whenever it comes to this baseball team.
- Joy of Sox is a blog by Allan Wood who has been watching the Red Sox since 1975. He listened to Ned Martin and Jim Woods nightly when he was growing up. Now, he is a Canadian citizen who blogs about the team. There are a variety of authors on this blog who even comments on politics, so there is bound to be something here everyone will enjoy.
- Red Sox Diehard is a blog by a diehard fan who attends more than twenty games each year (arriving early to watch batting practice) and visits the Red Sox's their spring training camp. While at games he uses his own scorecard to keep track of the score. During the off-season he studies baseball history. If this sounds like someone whom you'd love to follow, you should check out this blog.
- Fenway Nation was originally created by Red Sox fans Ernie Paicopolos and Ric Glaub in January 2000 when the team lost another American League Championship Series. They originally created this blog to be like a virtual water cooler for their fans, but now it contains scathing commentaries, summaries, reader polls, links and media. There is still plenty of room left for your commentary as well though the author is still quite personable.
- Let’s Go Sox is a blog by Jere Smith (who also writes for “Baseball Digest”) of Providence, Rhode Island. Smith was born a Red Sox fan in New York. He grew up listening to many games on the radio. In March 2004 he created this blog, the main point of which is to provide opinions about the team. Smith enjoys interacting with his readers and hearing their opinions, so if you're the type of reader who loves to share your opinions, this blog is for you.
Posted on: May. 29, 2011