Redeem ITunes Gift Card
If you enjoy music you need to know how to redeem iTunes gift cards. This is one of the best ways to purchase only the music that you are interested in. When you go into a store, you have to buy an entire album, even if you just like one song. iTunes makes this process much easier. Being able to redeem iTunes gift card can open up an entirely different way to purchase music.
You will need:
- a computer with Internet access (or an iPad)
- the iTunes program (free online)
- an iTunes gift card
- a desire to listen to and purchase music
- Log onto your computer. iTunes is something that you will need your computer to access. If you haven't already, you need to download it onto your computer from the Apple website. This is free and is a great way to help you organize the music that you already have and the music that you are going to get when you redeem iTunes gift card.
- Set up an iTunes account. You will need to provide some personal information, including name and email address. Once you have an account if you want to redeem iTunes gift card will be easy. Be sure that you are logged in for the next step.
- Add the balance of your iTunes gift card. When you sign in, check for the tab, located on the right hand side of the screen that says, “Quick Links.” Underneath this heading, click on the word, “Redeem.” A pop up will ask you to enter your iTunes gift card number. The amount of money that was on the gift card will not be added to your account.
- Shop for music. You can actually redeem iTunes gift card by selecting music or songs that you would like to download. When you purchase something you will notice that you balance decreases by the amount of the purchase.
Once you get the process straight you will be eager to redeem iTunes gift card.