Remedy For Premature Ejaculation
Are you looking for a remedy for premature ejaculation? Premature ejaculation occurs when a man's orgasm happens too quickly. This type of erectile dysfunction is often caused by psychological factors, such as stress, fear, anxiety, or anger. Here are some remedies for premature ejaculation that may help solve this problem and lead to a better sex life for you and your partner.
- Open communication with your partner. Since premature ejaculation can be caused by fear or anxiety, sharing these feelings with your loved one may help remedy this problem. Talking openly about sex is an important part of a healthy relationship. If you find this difficult, a counselor may be able to help.
- Give it time. If premature ejaculation is happening early in the relationship, time may be an effective remedy. Once you become more comfortable with your partner, the problem may go away.
- The stop and start method. Have your partner stimulate you until you are close to orgasm, then stop for about 30 seconds. Repeat as many times as necessary. This may build up your stamina and remedy premature ejaculation.
- The squeeze method. This remedy is similar to the stop and start method, but your partner should squeeze the end of your penis before you reach orgasm. This can help delay ejaculation.
- Prescription medication. Your doctor may prescribe an antidepressant such as Prozac. This can be an effective remedy for premature ejaculation because one of the side effects is to delay orgasm. An anesthetic cream applied to the penis may also be effective.
If these remedies are not effective, your doctor may evaluate you further. Though rare, premature ejaculation can sometimes be a sign of a physical disorder.