If you reside in the south central region of the United States and are looking to experience some relaxation, serenity, fine dining and invigorating activities, you should consider visiting one of the various resorts in Texas. Resorts are ideal vacation destinations and typically feature an array of exciting benefits, including golf, swimming and health spas (with beauty treatments from paraffin manicures to hot stone massages).
- Lake Austin Spa Resort has a scenic lakeside locale in the heart of the Texas Hill Country in the capital city of Austin. Lake Austin Spa Resort has an intimate atmosphere with its 40 guest rooms and cabins. The guest units are equipped with features such as fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, outdoor hot tubs and private gardens. The luxurious on-site spa offers treatments including rosemary sea salt scrubs, Thai massages, back magic facials and French manicures. Lakae Austin Spa Resort: 1705 S. Quinlan Park Rd. Austin, TX 78732
- Stablewood Springs Resort is situated in the hills alongside the Guadalupe River in Hunt, which is a small town about an hour and a half away from San Antonio. Stablewood Springs Resort is an ecologically friendly destination that spans 140 acres and offers guests an up-close look at wildlife from wild turkey to axis deer. The resort organizes a wide array of outdoor activities, including canoeing, hiking, mountain biking, tubing, horseback riding and swimming. Stablewood Springs Resort: 145 Cardinal Hill Rd. Ingram, TX 78025
- Elm Creek Manor is an elegant spa resort with a quaint and luxurious ambiance. Elm Creek Manor is located in Muenster, which is a historically German area just an hour and a half away from Dallas. The on-site spa has a vintage stone exterior with French windows and provides a variety of relaxing services, including therapeutic herbal facials, hot rock massages, spa pedicures and Swedish body massages. Elm Creek Manor: 2287 FM 2739, Muenster, TX 76252
- South Shore Harbour Resort is located in League City, just half an hour away from Houston. South Shore Harbour Resort has a picturesque Clear Lake location and is notable for its extensive meeting and conference facilities (approximately 25,000 square feet). Some highlights of the Texas resort include a modern wellness spa and fitness center (130,000 square feet), swim-up bar and tropical pool (185 feet). South Shore Harbour Resort: 2500 South Shore Blvd. League City, TX 77573
- Barton Creek Resort & Spa is a bustling Austin, Texas golf resort that has been in existence since the autumn of 1987. Barton Creek Resort and Spa encompasses 4,000 peaceful acres and is home to four different championship golf courses, including a couple that were designed by the world renowned architect Tom Fazio. The resort's beauty spa provides an array of treatments from grape seed body scrubs to water therapy. Barton Creek Resort & Spa: 8212 Barton Club Dr. Austin, TX 78735