Restaurants In Columbus Ohio
The cuisines served at these restaurants in Columbus, Ohio are diversified with ethnic selections like Mexican, Indian, Italian and German. The Wall Street Journal once called Columbus Ohio, “the fast food capital of the world.” Boasting the privilege of being the birthplace of Wendy’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers in the Buckeye State Capital cannot easily be overlooked. The restaurants in Columbus range from down home Irish pubs to elegant five-star dining.
- Confluence Park Restaurant. Eat while enjoying the Columbus skyline at this River Club restaurant situated near the confluence of the Olentangy and Scioto Rivers. Live entertainment on Wednesday evenings truly augments the waterfront views and delicious homemade soups and artisan breads that are a staple at this elegant and pricey Columbus Ohio Restaurant. 679 West Spring Street, Columbus, Ohio, (614) 469-0000.
- Quaker Steak and Lube. Several theme nights have made this Columbus restaurant a time-tested favorite. Once you’ve experienced Wing Night, Bike Night, Family Night, Truck Night and don’t miss Patio Night—you’ll come back for more. It’s easy to get hooked with down home good food, atmosphere ambience and affordable prices. 8500 Lyra Drive, Columbus, Ohio, (614) 430-9464.
- The Clarmont Restaurant. Started in 1947 by Fred Kondos with an emphasis on high quality foods and recipes, this restaurant has changed hands several times since its inception but the service and value for your dollar still remains. It's famous for the Boston Scrod and BBQ baby back ribs, just to mention a couple of delectables from their generous menu items offered. You’ll be treated like the Royal Family for banquets or large family gatherings. Done in a fashionable and elegant style, the dining experience will leave you satisfied with fond memories and a distant longing for more. 684 South High Street, Columbus, Ohio, (614) 443-1125.
- The Gahanna Grill in Columbus. Can you imagine a rustic food place that was in existence during the days of horse-drawn wagons? Tables nowadays advertise local business with local sports jerseys for sale and that special small down rustic feel when you sit down to enjoy a homemade western meal. Get your picture taken for the hall of fame when you order a “Beanie Burger” that was around back in the good ‘ole Hoover administration and most likely called the “Boomer Burger”—a hopeful morsel in those dark Depression Days. 82 Granville Street, Columbus, Ohio, 43230, (614) 476-9017.
- Florentine Restaurant Columbus Ohio. Old fashioned food in an atmosphere that is elegant and nostalgic. The ambiance and incredible taste sensations will truly linger—in a good way—until your next Florentine visit. Italian and American cuisine is masterfully created in an all appreciated Mediterranean style. A special place for fresh seafood and homemade pasta lovers. 907 West Broad Street. Columbus, Ohio, (614) 228-2262.