As much as you love your fabulous iPhone, it conks out from time to time so you'll want to know how to restore iPhone without iTunes. The need to restore the phone can also arise in the case of an application conflict. In such situations, it becomes essential to restore the phone to its original factory settings.
Apple’s phones have a huge advantage with the iTunes as an app. The iTunes can help you restore your iPhone to its original factory settings. However, if you have a lower version of the iPhone that does not allow for restoration with iTunes, you can still restore your phone.
The iPhone comes with a built-in reset feature. With the reset option, you can either erase all the data or reset all of it, including settings of the phone.
Things you will need to restore iPhones without iTunes:
- Click on the ‘Home’ button on your iPhone’s main screen to restore iPhones without iTunes.
- From the various options that you would see, click on ‘Settings’ to restore iPhones without iTunes.
- Now select the ‘General’ button, after which you need to go to ‘Reset’ to restore iPhones without iTunes.
- Click on the ‘Reset all Settings’ option to restore your iPhone to its default settings.In order to restore your iPhone to its original factory settings, all you need to do is click on ‘Erase All Content and Settings’. This step will erase all the music, pictures, contacts, text messages, calendar information, bookmarks and any other data from your iPhone. Basically, it will completely erase all information and clean out your phone to restore iPhones without iTunes.
- In order to confirm the action, all you have to do is click on ‘Erase iPhone’.
- Using these easy steps mentioned above, you can restore your iPhone and bring it back to its original factory settings. What’s more, you do not need to visit an Apple store or take the help of a Mac or other Apple gadget expert to restore iPhones without iTunes.
- Knowing a few simple tricks about your iPhone can really help you edit settings or do other stuff on your phone with a few simple clicks, and in practically no time at all. Restore iPhones without iTunes is just one.