Are you considering retirement homes in Mississauga for yourself or a loved one? Mississauga has a number of retirement communities to choose from for the appropriate level of care for yourself of a family member. Many independent living facilities in Mississauga are conveniently located near shopping and transportation services allowing residents the freedom to continue maintaining their independent lifestyles.
- Amica Retirement Community. Amica retirements homes in Mississauga offers a community of people who are self sufficient. A pub with a billiards table is only one of more than a dozen amenities. A library, beauty salon, barber shop, private dining room, lounges, and billiards tables are also included in the community. Rentals, short stays, assisted living or condominiums are all offered.
- Heritage House. Heritage House offers independent living, assisted living, or respite care depending on the client's specific needs. Transit, shopping and churches are nearby for those who choose to participate. This retirement home in Mississauga offers game time such as trivia and name that tune on a daily basis. Fitness classes are offered on week days.
- Cawthra Gardens Long Term Care. This retirement home in Mississauga has a barber shop/hair salon that provides weekly, bi-monthly or monthly service plus laundry service or a laundry room for family or residents to do their laundry. On site dental, pharmacy, registered nurses and various physician services and 24 hour medical on call service are available too.
- Wawel Villa. Independent and assisted living area's are available in furnished and unfurnished rooms. Laundry service, prepared meals, and care are provided. Shops, churches, public transportation and restaurants are minutes away. Scheduled trips and outings are available to residents of Wawel Villa retirement home in Mississauga.
- Turtle Creek Manor. Senior apartment residences with one or two bedrooms are available in this subsidized housing for independent residents. Meal prep, handyman services and short outings are all offered to residents in this retirement home in south Mississauga.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.