Retro Wrestling Shoes
These retro wrestling shoes may no longer be the kind of shoes you would want to wear to your next wrestling match, but they will definitely be a welcome addition to any rcollection. When they were first designed in the 80s and 90s, these retro wrestling shoes were the cutting edge of sports technology. But while the sports industry has changed, they still look good with jeans and shorts.
- Nike Hijack- This shoe isn’t the only pair of Nikes to make this list of retro wrestling shoes, but it is the only women’s shoe to make the list. What is already a great looking shoe is made even cooler because Linda Hamilton wore a pink pair in the first “Terminator”.
- Nike Greco Cotton Mesh- The wrestling shoe that all other wrestling shoes aspire to be, these retro wrestling shoes have a clean, classic look that looks great on the mat and with your everyday gear.
- Adidas Combat Speed- The name of this shoe says it all. This retro wrestling shoe was designed with the kind of bold colors that are meant to get your attention and let everyone know that you’re there to kick ass.
- Nike Air Ultra Combatant- This retro wrestling shoe looks more like a tank than a wrestling shoe. It’s as black as midnight with just enough white and gray to set it apart from a combat boot. The perfect shoe for stomping someone into the mat.
- Asics Pursuit 2- It may be designed like a modern wrestling shoe, but the silver and white striped along the sides and and ankles of this retro wrestling shoe look like something that a gladiator would have worn in ancient Rome.