Rib Cage Tattoos
Don't get the same rib cage tattoos you've seen before, try to be expressive. Tattoos have grown quite a bit in popularity in the last few years. Lots of people have more than one tattoo on their body. For some getting a tattoo is almost addictive. Tattoo lovers start to come up with the newest place on their body for a tattoo, and what kind of tattoo they want to get. Rib cage tattoos have the advantage of being on the larger side. So you have more room to play with.
- Shout a statement with words in a tattoo If you have ever wanted to scream a statement using words, a tattoo on your body could be the best way to do it. Get the word "freedom," for example, spelled in French on your rib cage. Most people don't have a word like that spelled out in French. The specific word and language is up to the person sporting the potential tattoo.
- Wear your own creation Lots of people design their own tattoos. If you are feeling like being unique, draw what you want your tattoo to look like. While you are looking at tile on your floor or a design on the ceiling think of how you can incorporate that in to a rib cage tattoo. Listen to music and see where the feeling of music and the designs you see around you take your artsy side. Mix nature (the ocean) and tribal designs together for example.
- Individual Anime art Anime art is pretty popular right now. Get a picture of an anime character you really like. You can also use a program on the internet to create a more specific anime character - male or female - or both. Get your computer created anime character tattooed on your rib cage. Print it out and bring it in to your tattoo parlor. Make your anime character similar to your own likeness, have your character show some of your qualities. Design it to have your hair, and your general shy or loud personality.
- Showing Bravery and protectiveness Shields with designs on them and a picture of a bird, a hawk, or a lion shows fearlessness (birds are very protective of their newborn babies). Tribal tattoos have cool designs giving a bold, powerful message using you rib cage for display.
- Showing your patriotism Show your ability to be patriotic. Some kind of tattoo with your national flag on it. Your state bird in red, white, and blue, picture of the statue of liberty with a sunset or other background drawn in back of it.