Rocawear Coats: 5 Best
Get in touch with your inner fashion mogul with the 5 best Rocawear coats. Since rapper Jay Z started Rocawear in 1995 it has gone from a clothing line that did nothing but obnoxious, logo happy bling, to a a line that carries a decent selection of fashion forward, versatile clothes for men. The Rocawear coats are one of the highlight of all things Rocawear. They design coats and jackets that can go from the boardroom to the streets seamlessly and are reasonably priced.
- Rocawear Campus Jacket This is a Rocawear coat that can work well with your casual and business wardrobes. It's a light gray coat that has four mid-sized functional flap pockets on the front of the jacket, and the epaulette tabs at the shoulders give it a nice faux military flair. It's subtle enough to go with dress pants and a tie, but it still has enough edge that it works at the club. And just to ensure that people know that you're not a poser, there is a small Rocawear logo on the right shoulder of the coat.
- Rocawear Coated Nylon Biker Jacket To be perfectly honest, this isn't the first jacket that comes to mind when you think of bikers. But despite the questionable name, this is a killer Rocawear coat. The nylon keeps it shiny and easy to clean, and the detail at the shoulders give the coat some style, and helps the jacket keep its shape. This Rocawear coat may not work in the office or make you look like a biker, but its a nice, light weight coat that looks good with jeans and is good for the chilly spring evenings.
- Rocawear R+ Denim Jacket This Rocawear coat is one of many versions of the classic denim jacket. Instead of making their denim jacket solid, Rocawear has give this jacket a faded look in the front and added some contrast stitching so it doesn't look some dated thing from the 80s that came from the back of your closet.
- Rocawear Diamond Celebration Jacket Use this Rocawear coat to relive your varsity years. This Rocawear coat is an updated version of the classic letter man's jacket that all the jocks wore in high school. The Rocawear logo has replaced the crap school mascot and logo on the front and back of the jacket.
- Rocawear Raven Jacket This Rocawear coat is another one that works good for the day job and the club. It has a faux denim look with a funky side zipper on the chest and short Chinese collar. The ribbing on the cuffs and the waist give the whole thing flavor and make it more comfortable.