Rocawear Shirts: How To Wash
Curious about Rocawear shirts and how to wash them? Knowing how to properly wash your Rocawear shirts can, at times, be confusing and frustrating. There are several different ways to wash and care for your Rocawear shirts, but if you wash them improperly, you risk damaging or even ruining the shirt! By following this quick step-by-step guide, you can achieve a clean Rocawear shirt without the worry of damaging the garment!
To wash your Rocawear shirts, you will need:
- Your Rocawear shirt
- Laundry detergent of your choice
- A washing machine
- A clothes dryer
- Before beginning any washing, check the tag located on the inside of the shirt. By reading this tag you will know exactly how to wash your Rocawear shirt. In most instances you will machine wash warm, with like colors.
- Once the tag has been read, continue on and start filling your washing machine up with water. Add in the desired amount of your chosen detergent.
- Place your Rocawear shirt into the water with clothes of the same color. Allow the machine to do a full cycle.
- Once the washing machine has finished, remove all the clothes from the washing machine. Place your clothes in the dryer. If you do not have a clothes dryer available, simply place your shirt on a clothes hanger and hang it from your shower rod until dry.
If you do not have a washing machine, or your Rocawear shirt calls for hand washing, simply fill your kitchen sink up with water and add a small amount of laundry detergent to the water (about a teaspoon will do). Rub all stains and crusty spots, let out the water and wring out the shirt. Rinse the shirt in clean water until all soap is out. Once again wring out the shirt of all water, and either hang dry as directed or toss your Rocawear shirt into the dryer!