These Rocawear watches: five best are beautiful and all water resistant. Rocawear makes a line of watches for men and women.
- Rocawear Men's Mid-Size Stylin Black IP Watch. One of the best watches Rocawear makes is this dressy, squared, oval shaped watch in a black, brass case. It features rows of stones and faux diamonds marking the hour indexes. It is water resistant up to 150 feet. It sells for around $155.00.
- Rocawear Men's Classic Chronograph Watch. Another great men's watch by Rocawear is this casual one. It is round with polished rose-gold tones in a stainless steel case. It contains a three-hand Japanese quartz movement and is 165 feet water resistant. It sells for around $55.
- Rocawear Men's Rose Gold-Tone Iced Classic Chronograph Strap Watch. This beautiful watch offers quartz movement and is very dressy. It contains polished rose with gold-tone and Roman numerals marking the hour indexes. It is water resistant up to 165 feet and sells for around $118.00.
- Rocawear Women's Elegance Watch. Rocawear offers some of the best watches for women as well and this is one of them. It is violet leather made with crocodile bands. It contains a silver dial and is made with stainless steel. The hourly indexes are designed perfectly with Roman numerals. It is water resistant up to 164 feet and sells for around $125.00.
- Rocawear Womens Iced princess Gold-tone Watch. This beautiful, casual, dressy watch is rectangular and made from stainless steel. It contains rows of faux diamonds for a nice appeal. It also has diamond shaped hour indexes at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock. At the twelve o'clock mark, it contains the Rocawear insignia. It is water resistant up to 150 feet and sells for around $125.00.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.